Labels

Monday 14 April 2014

Should I??

Views
Assalamualaikum...

Just to remind me...
Day by day i always remember myself,dont be selfish. I also remind myself,done be sad because Allah is always be there.I always think and think what will happen in my future????Could i strong enough???could I fair enough???could I can give the happiness to myself,my family and my friend too??Ya Allah,i try to be strong.I try to give the happiness to people around me..but I cant and I'm not strong enough..I know I'm not a perfect woman..and daughter..I'm not..I can't Ya Allah.I need the strength to survive in this weakness.Should i remain silent??should i??Ya Allah ,If I fail in doing your worship,You remind me..
If I'm lost in the world of love,You wake me up.Ya Allah ,please give me the strength to crawl in the way repentance.I want to be the best among all.I sincerely want to be a good person.I want committed to serve in the run command,Ya Allah..
Sincerely....


TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA KE LAMAN BLOG SAYA ^_^

1 comment:

cherus said...

assalamualaikum dear...u are strong enough dear...jika terlalu memikirkan sangat sesuatu yang merisaukan..apa kata kita berusaha untuk memikirkan penyelesaian untuk persoalan tu..inshaAllah ada penyelesaiannya...

come and visit my by blog...
CheRus [www.momsimpleshop.com]