Labels

Thursday 26 January 2012

Views
  

Mother ...I know little your hearts groan when one among us do not care .No one can be spoken after all the sacrifices .I never considered it means ...
Mother ...Deep in the heart ,Do you always i bounce a prayer at any time although very rarely I visit home
And bright eyes so warm when he saw your grandchilds grows.
Mother ...We know, you love our own ways without hugging kissing without the words beautiful words
without affection all the mean ...
Mother ..I am also a mother .I also feel and I do not want to vain what I gave to myson selfless ...like you
that I never expect much only prayers for the happiness of thy son ...

mom,i love you so much...your love never been replace by anyone..i miss you so much..but i can't to see you..my mom..even i can't to see you ,your love and yourself is always be there in my heart forever,...^_^

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA KE LAMAN BLOG SAYA ^_^

No comments: