Labels

Friday 27 January 2012

FOR ALL MY FRIEND ^_^

Views



Thank you for being...
My Lovely Friend
For you'll never truly know
What you mean to me
Of all the joy you have brought my way
The kindness my own eyes have seen
Your smile is like the sunshine
Always brightening my way
Your generous hand, always there for me
Taking mine, to share the day

Even through the storms that come
You often bring the rainbow
What a lovely friend you are
The worlds greatest... I suppose!

And if I can ever return the favor
I'll be there to make you smile, too
And if you ever need me
I'll be there to see you through

Out of all the people, I have ever met
Through all my days upon this earth
Finding the friend, that I have found in you
The time I've spent has been its worth



TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA KE LAMAN BLOG SAYA ^_^

No comments: