Labels

Saturday 28 January 2012

IF I CAN BE THAT FRIEND

Views
i love u all!!

If I could be anybody, in this big ol’ world
I would be that faithful friend
The one you can depend on
With the kindness of gentle heart and always giving hand

If I can ever be there for you
All you need do is simply whisper my name
And if you ever need a smile of hope…
I’ll always be there to share mine with you
In the times you may feel despair
As your tears fall like the pouring rain
For you…I’ll always be there
Taking the time to help wipe away… each drop of your pain
For I’m very content with whom the Lord has made me to be
As I look upon all the faces across this great big land
I know in my very soul, He has helped to mold my own heart

With the tenderness of His guiding and always gentle hands

If I can be that friend
That He has been... so wonderfully to me
Then I’ll be there... for you, too
Following in His footsteps… for all eternity


For
~*~My friends~*~
Who has truly been that friend

with my cousins abby,kimi,intan and ramadhan ^_^

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA KE LAMAN BLOG SAYA ^_^

No comments: